Photo by Rain San Martin
Top Creative Business Goals
- Create one new digital art piece. Below is my most recent art piece. I created the futuristic building using 3D Blender. This image was also used as my backdrop on LinkedIn.
- Release one new informative “casual style” Living with Passionate Purpose YouTube video per week.
- Record samples of my voice singing eeh’s, ooh’s, and aah’s in all 12 keys. Edit, modify and export for use in future recordings.
- Write one blog post per week for this Blog: Living with Passionate Purpose. One of which should be monthly goals, as I “show my work”.
Top 3 Domestic “Homemaking” Goals
- Declutter for 15 minutes per day, paper clutter in 2 kitchen drawers. Big project.
- Deep clean 15 minutes per day. Using Flylady’s cleaning list.
- Have screen’s repaired at Do it Best.
Bonus: Lifestyle Experiment Goal
- Listen to classical music for 30 minutes, Monday-Saturday.
It helps to sharpen my tools as a musician revisiting the fundamentals of classic composition and arrangement. Keep in mind these are only the top goals, they are key projects which represent only a fraction of the work that is done. Good luck on your goals this month!